Be ROYAL. Feel ROYAL. Live ROYAL.
You may find a number of positive changes when you’ve hit your 30-year milestone. Maybe you’ve settled into your career, are in a healthy, stable relationship, and have control over your finances. Along with all the positive changes, a few unexpected changes can sneak up on you. You may begin to start seeing early signs of age, and if you don’t take proper steps to remedy the problem, it may only become worse.
Spotting the first signs of age
Forehead lines and crow’s feet begin to emerge, and suddenly you’re unrecognizable. Unfortunately, in some cases, that teenage acne can make an embarrassing return in a phenomenon known as “adult acne.” Adult acne is caused by hormonal changes and is not likely what you hope for when you want to look “years younger.” Remember those visits to the beach when you decided to forego the sunscreen in order to achieve the perfect tan? You are probably paying for it now with the early appearances of blotchy pigmentation. This may lead to more sun spots and dull, saggy skin. Don’t be discouraged. We’ve got some solutions for you that can not only help to reduce the appearances of age but may also reverse the signs.
Starting around the age of 30, many women begin to experience a spike in hormonal changes. Reproductive hormones begin to dissipate and can cause hair to thin as well as a number of unwanted skin conditions. A drop in hormones also slows collagen production which causes skin to droop. Did you know that at age 18, your growth hormone levels are around 900 and once you’ve hit your 30’s, they’re down to a measly 200? Fortunately for men, they don’t usually experience the same skin problems, but hormonal changes can cause male-pattern baldness. The point is, we all experience a number of changes in our 30s. For women who drink, smoke, tan, don’t exercise and eat a poor diet, changes are not likely for the better.
How to look fabulous in your 30s:
Here are some useful tips to help you stay looking your best:
First of all, it's important to be consistent and there's no better way to do that than by adopting a ritual or routine that you can stick to.
For 60 years, JAFRA has delivered younger looking skin to more than a million women like you. You can try it free here: https://www.royalrjx.com/pages/royal-ritual-trial-set
1. Cleanse - Be sure to remove all your makeup before bed and give your face a good cleanse. Don’t skip this step! And then wash again in the morning to protect and renew your skin. Always use dermatologist-recommended products.
2. Gently exfoliate - After you’ve taken off your makeup, twice a week, give your skin a good, gentle exfoliation. This removes dead skin and can relieve oily, acne-prone skin. Just don’t overdo it or you may dry your skin out.
3. Use proper skin protection - In addition to putting on sunscreen daily, you should also use a vitamin C or antioxidant serum to enhance the effects of sunscreen.
4. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! - Both inside and out. Drink plenty of water and don’t neglect to hydrate externally as well. Take short, lukewarm showers with a moisturizing body wash. For extra moisture, rub on some essential or vitamin E oils.
5. Moisturize - Post shower is the best time to take the opportunity to rub in a rich, intense, moisturizing body lotion.
6. Diet and exercise - Eat a consistently healthy, high in fiber diet, and hit the gym for a minimum of 20 minutes several times a week.
7. Be stress free! - Believe it or not, an unhealthy amount of stress can have poor effects on the skin. So, breathe easy and take the time to find activities that you love and enjoy.
8. Consult a dermatologist - Always consult a professional when you’re unsure about which products to use. A dermatologist can recommend the perfect skin regimen for you.
© 2019 JAFRA ROYAL Skin Care